Any Dream Will Do finalist : Seamus Cullen Voted Out Week 3

Any Dream Will Do is the search for a Joseph to star in Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice's Joseph And His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. Only 12 boys will come through the audition process still clinging to their hopes of wearing the Dreamcoat.

The_Boss
Site Admin

Any Dream Will Do finalist : Seamus Cullen Voted Out Week 3

Postby The_Boss » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:27 am

Seamus Cullen, 35

A sales & marketing worker from Willesden Green, London.

Born in the United States and now based in London, Seamus Cullen is the oldest member of the group.

He was educated in Virginia, Cornwall and Cork and made his first appearance on BBC TV as a choirboy at the age of ten.

He has worked for years in IT, marketing and events, is currently training to become a teacher and believes that he would make a "powerful, emotionally engaging and sensitive Joseph."

Seamus attended the London auditions, and says that he has found the process "emotional", but now that the 12 have been chosen, "everything has become focused and we can all start believing that dreams can come true."

Postby Guest » Wed May 02, 2007 8:04 am

I am glad that Seamus was knocked out on Saturday, he was, in my opinion, over confident of securing the position of Joseph and with so many candidates as good or better than him I thought the decision was justified.

I did notice during the 'farewell song' to the poor person being evicted from the show, that the last line says ' I have been promised a land of my own' but Seamus sang ' I have been promised a show of my own'. I wonder how many people heard this?

Return to “Any Dream Will Do”