X Factor

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:36 am

No Journey South should win I think they have been chasing the dream and served their apprenticeship.

Andy also deserves to win . If Shayne wins Simon Cowell will not have to earn his money as Shayne is the easiest to market.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:05 pm

Poor old Brenda! She gave an amazing last performance though. It must have been really difficult singing such a sad song when she was upset. I think she will have agents ringing her phone off the hook.

I hope Journey South win. I have so much respect for people who can play an instrument and sing at the same time but, I reckon they should stick with doing one song using the guitar and one without, to show their versatility.

Go Journey South! I'll be cheering for you!

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:13 pm

I think that my vote for the winner of X factor tonight will be to Andy. All of the artists were good but, for me, Andy has the edge over the others.

jockstrap

Postby jockstrap » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:47 pm

Well it seems that the betting was correct and Shayne won .....

I still reckon Journey South though but we will see in a couple of years time where all of them get to.

Meanwhile the coasters have gone into production that will sell like hotcakes :twisted:

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:51 pm

Shayne was very good, just that I thought that Andy was better, but even so it will be a long time before his CDs will be used as coasters :shock:

I shall be watching to see Andy produce his own CDs, and probably first in the queue to buy them. He will be just as big a star as Shayne. :D

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:35 am

congrats to shane but please don't go xmas no1. And please don't buy the single until after xmas because i'm stick of companies trying to cash in on poor kids on christmas and it's all filled with re-makes manufactured annoying pop and fat men from companies trying to sell their products because of TV. Give the klikes of Nizlopi a chance!
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:37 pm

I have just seen an ad on tv for Journey South's first album which is now on sale, I hope that it will be very successful for them :lol:

Return to “On the Box”