Relationships

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
head_girl_reject

Postby head_girl_reject » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:25 pm

Hey, just to let you know we didn't.
In The school it seemed we were V. similar, but were going out for about a month afterward. He lived in london, me in lincoln, and we're just not the same people, completely different. It's unfortunate but we just didn't match! And out of there we are compeltely different. I'm not as much of a rebel as they're making me out to be, and I care about some of these thngs, wheras I think Scott is enjoying being seen as the careless rebel lol.
Anyway! No, we're not still together, sorry to say! It was something I don't think would have started had we not met on that'll teach em.
Vikki x

HeadBoiHudson
Location: Somewhere Really Random in YORKSHIRE!!! (the best county)

Postby HeadBoiHudson » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:19 pm

I agree totally with you Vikki

Me and Sally got on very well to start with and saw each other for maybe five or six weeks after but that wasn't going to last. In the school you seemed to be unwillingly forced to be compatible. I mean for god's sake we didn't see anyone but each other for a month. Something is bound to happen isnt it.

Sad to say with Scott and Vikki it was merely physical attraction in my opinion.
x-HeadBoi-x

hanna benjamin

Postby hanna benjamin » Mon May 01, 2006 5:25 pm

miss gibson!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and adam are writing u a letter at the moment! we miss u!!!!!!!!

hannax xx
hanna

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Tue May 02, 2006 10:24 am

HeadBoiHudson wrote:I agree totally with you Vikki

Me and Sally got on very well to start with and saw each other for maybe five or six weeks after but that wasn't going to last. In the school you seemed to be unwillingly forced to be compatible. I mean for god's sake we didn't see anyone but each other for a month. Something is bound to happen isnt it.

Sad to say with Scott and Vikki it was merely physical attraction in my opinion.

Well me and Seb have managed to blow that statement out of the water havent we. We werent forced to be compatible we are compatible we act exactly the same around each other as we did on the show we havent changed and we never will i agree with you that Scott and Viki's relationship was just physical and im sorry to say this Viki babe but you and i know when you called me and it was going down hill that it wasnt going to last. Love you all my That'll teach em family. Viki if i could have one wish it would be for me and you to finish off that pillow fight with Corrine cos had we had more time we would have won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Tink
I love Seb

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Tue May 02, 2006 10:35 am

hudson... i rly dnt hope you take any offense to this... but ur not the typical guy I wud normally fancy. i think its cos we were all in the same situation and we got on rly well. u no how boy crazy i am and u were the one i liked but in the 'normal' world i dnt fink i wud have looked at u any other way apart frm mates. i no wat viki and scott mean and i fink its cool the seb and ems r still 2geva!!! mwah miss u all last nyt 2nyt im guna cry!! xxxxxx :(
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

second hand Head Girl

Postby second hand Head Girl » Tue May 02, 2006 10:33 pm

Same- it was a weird situation to be in and that's probably the reson for the ruby/simon and jess/gilroy thing too. No offense though, but I'm hangin on for Prince William! lol!

Return to “The Chalkboard”