JUGS!

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
samwyvill

Postby samwyvill » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:59 pm

Wel even though that kneeling on gravel hurt i still love that joke! I guess i did learn my lesson, being most improved and everything. Thanks for the compliment Matron! xx

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:12 pm

i'm nt sure what they did to mine. from the boys, the took mine and james (ingram's) as the best. not sure what matron has done with them.
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

nortam

Postby nortam » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:39 pm

Shame they did'nt show the girls drawing. I have Mengs drawing of me at the bottom of the stairs in the boys boarding house in a really nice frame...it has been put there as a deterrant ..no talking after lights out!

:roll:

nortam

Postby nortam » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:44 pm

I sat quite still 2hrs for the girls,2hrs for the boys whilst they drew me.
Some pretty remarkable pictures...talented kids some of them...I quite liked Peters picture!. I have framed only Mengs so if you want yours back
anyone who gave them to me on my birthday ...then reluctantly I will return them to you. :)

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:28 pm

lol. it's ok matron. you can keep it. i'm a crap drawer anyway (even though i got a B in art)
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

Matt-t

Postby Matt-t » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:44 pm

Peters is a better drawer than me!! lol

Did u see that'll test them on More4. The pupils,Kayleig,Si and Scott snd their parents had to draw the presenter. What's his name...? I can never remember!

Return to “The Chalkboard”