Friendships and New People!

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
head_girl_reject

Friendships and New People!

Postby head_girl_reject » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:54 pm

Does anyone feel that the programme has been reduced to the 1950s schooling and only that....oh, and the disciplining? I've found that so many frendships we made in there have been ignored, and although I realise this is because the programme isn't there for them, it's for the experiment, it's a pity we aren't shown to be closer with everyone!
We arde shown as individuals who are trouble makers, I remember me and Emily being the trouble twins! I wish some people were shown more, every time I see you Emily I'm like; 'She was wicked!!!!' to all my family!
Also, when Gunston was replaced there didn't seem to be any mention that somebody might come to replace him, there was suddenly an attractive tanned boy -----Greasy Joe----- that appeared on the screen!
Does anyone see where I'm coming from?
Vikki x

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:48 pm

im suprised they havent shown any relationships!! but then they r makin out we were NEVER with the boys!! ah well they r focussin on education which keeps older generations watchin and screamish bits to keep the youngens interested!! they no wat they r doin and they may have their faults but they have amde gud tv!! lol xxx
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:30 am

vikki do you reli want them to show relations ships and stuff lol did that not help me get a sertan punishemt wich led to the embarising not that miss gibson read lol

greasy-j

Postby greasy-j » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:39 pm

sort it out, i wanna say at least one word on the show, at the mo i look like some random guy, kinda like wheres wally, and they need to start showin some freetime chess, table tennis etc
joe

nortam

Postby nortam » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:50 pm

Ah Seath...Are you still smiling![

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:26 am

he he well chuffed that they showed me and Viki as the mates we were on tuesday i only hope they show more and i want them to show me and my Seb because we can honestly prove we werent a novelty nearly9 months and still going strong

Love you baby XXXXXXX

Tink

greasy-j

Postby greasy-j » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:41 am

:D Still smiling of course matron.. as always, won't be so happy if I don't utter at least a sentence! it's all good though, series going well I think and next week looks like relation/friendships- should be fun
joe

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:39 pm

im glad ive sed summin in the show but im still livin it dwn!!
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

x_princess_xx

Postby x_princess_xx » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:45 pm

:P I thought more friendships would have been shown too and the ways we actually helped one another get through the experience! I'm sure some of the upcoming events will show that-Joe especially knows what one I'm gna cringe at!! hehe :shock: REUNION ROCKED!! x~xx
LoVe YOO my that'll teach em' family...x

Sebs new adress

Postby Sebs new adress » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:11 pm

i can see whrere your cumming from, like me nd emily they ent shown that. nd me nathan nd donald they ent shown who are good m8s, its just lloads of ppl who rnt rly friends wen dat wernt da case at all! they are showning or pl dt like which ent good!
I love Emily

Sebs new adress

Postby Sebs new adress » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:26 pm

well me nd emily wernt shown even tho we wer the only real couple!! ohh well ive got her nd dats all i need!!
I love Emily

jockstrap

Postby jockstrap » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:43 pm

greasy-j wrote:sort it out, i wanna say at least one word on the show, at the mo i look like some random guy, kinda like wheres wally, and they need to start showin some freetime chess, table tennis etc
joe

You were speaking tonight :P:P

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:16 pm

well done baby i agree with you its ashame they didnt show the only real relationship, end of the day ive got you so it dont matter and i love you!! xxxx

Donlitre

Postby Donlitre » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:32 pm

ATTETNION SEEKERS RULE EMILY ROCK ON X X X X

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:40 pm

I LOVE YOU DONALD YOU AND ME ATTENTUION SEEKERS FOREVER
P.S I HAVE LEFT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE PICK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Chalkboard”