Which is better?

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>

Which was the best 50's Series?

Kings School (First series)
28%
Charles Darwin (Third Series )
67%
The 60's were better than the 50's (Second Series)
6%

Total votes: 18

Waller05

Which is better?

Postby Waller05 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:14 pm

Which series was the best TTE ever?

Dear all,

It has come to our attention that the children of TTE 3 believe themselves to be the originals and therefore the best. This is wrong. The role models of the series-the members of TTE 1 are obviouslly the best. We created it and made it the success it was, for which we shall blow our own trumpets! To prove this, there shall follow a poll. All vote for which was best and the results shall speak for themselves.

Many thanks in advance

A TTE 1 spokesman

Waller05

Postby Waller05 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:18 pm

So obviously us!

HeadBoiHudson
Location: Somewhere Really Random in YORKSHIRE!!! (the best county)

Postby HeadBoiHudson » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:42 am

I do believe you are being slightly patronising there. Unless any of the cast of TTE3 are stupid then they will realise that we are not the originals as we know. Personally I do not think the third series was very loyal to the fifties but there we go.

I am voting series 1 simply because at the time it was a very innovative idea and brilliant.
x-HeadBoi-x

Matt-t

Postby Matt-t » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:49 am

Sorry Waller

but as a neutral (not having been in any series) I agree with Hudson

It is obvious that series 1 was thepioneering series,therefore it could b considered the best.

However this should not render the experiences of the other casts as being not as relavent as series 1

I don't think making a "competiton" between series should be neccessary. IMO all the casts are equal.

Contraband King

Postby Contraband King » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:11 pm

I think Mr Waller is only joking to anyone taking offence - all three series do have their merits and of course, people will always think 'their' series is best.
One thing I do think the first seris does win hands down is how bloomin hard they were on us!

Waller05

Postby Waller05 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:40 pm

Thanks Nic-appologies to all. That was meant as a joke...but some people don't have humour:P :P :P

x

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:51 pm

does it mata!?
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:25 am

yeah but come on i was the best person out of all 3

that is also a joke just before people get anoyed (even though i am the best)

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:40 am

quick scott get out of the room you are in before your head gets too big to fit through the door XXXXXX LOL

Sebs new adress

Postby Sebs new adress » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:34 am

ill tell you what, yeah your series was the first but it dont make it the best!!! might of been the first but it wernt da best, serires three was the ebst, we got in so muhc more trouble nd it was blathenly the hardest out of all three series!
I love Emily

lukemills

Postby lukemills » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:12 pm

i agree with Seb here, almost everybody that i have spoken to including people behind the scenes has said series three is the best so far, and also most people outisde of the show public seem to be responding to the show really well.

Luke.

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:15 pm

it's just a sahem that this dosent show in the ratings though. this week was the ebst episode ever and it's such a shame that the ratings was just under 1.6 million.

however, i have a very sneaky feeling that the ratings really will shoot sky high on the last episode because we are right next to the first epsode of lost (which i will be watching :D )
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

Return to “The Chalkboard”